Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Thursday 29 August 2013

Tim holtz

This afternoon myself an fellow crafter cakecoffeecraft have been to tim holtz class in Coventry ! Absolutely amazing I've never met such a nice down to earth man and same can be said for Mario ! We got really messy using distress paints and inks and made a fantastic tag book ! We came away with loads of freebies which were superb ! I'm absolutely buzzing haha well thanks for stopping by I'm off to look at all my new tim holtz stuff xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab pics and so glad you enjoyed the workshop, it was great fun and I can spot myself in your fourth photo lol . Have added pics to my blog if you want a peek x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay I've paid your blog a visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am now following you and looking forward to seeing lots more inky goodness x

    ReplyDelete