Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Sunday 8 September 2013

Leaving card

Good afternoon crafters today's post is a leaving card I was asked to do ! They requested a large card for loads of people to sign but because it was such short notice I couldn't get one, so what I've done Is make a book instead using a hobbyhouse topper and stickers ! I put 2 8x8 cards together punched holes made the front with the above , the inside is literally distress ink and sticker corners all put together with ribbon ! I'm really pleased how this has turned out an I hope you like it :) enjoy the rest of your weekend xx Maria xx

5 comments:

  1. this is very nice Maria,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomearia, so clever to do several pages so theres plenty of room !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to u both ! It's more of a keepsake doing it like this rather then something they may just throw away xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderfull, this project is a very fine work!!!

    ReplyDelete