Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Sunday 22 June 2014

Back to craft


Well what a few weeks it's been ..my crafting bestie Elaine cakecoffeecraft.blogspot.com finally got married 
This is me with the beautiful bride herself ,we has such an amazing weekend Elaine and her husband Barry made sure everyone was looked after an so much was put into the wedding .. I'm really missing her now as they are honeymooning in Florida :) 
Well I've actually got round to doing some craft having needed to make some men's cards .. 
And another 
Well I hope you like them and thanks for stopping by hugs maria xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Elaine and loving your cards,enjoy your crafting time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, love the photo of me & you. But don't worry We are back and armed with craft goodies for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie
    Fabulous card... Love the wedding pickie of you and Elaine
    Hugs Sylvie xxx
    Gibmiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the photo and lucky upu taht you live close by! and beautiful card too
    hugs from sunny California
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photograph, it looks like the weather was kind.
    Two fabulous cards, I love the seaside scene on the first one and the second one is very elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, these is simply stunning, I love the colours too, the photo looks fab hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete