Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Thank you

Hi all today's blog isnt about anything I've made but a thank you to a very dear friend that got me into craft .. This lady holds a very special place in my heart she's always there when I need her not just for crafty help but when I need an ear an shoulder 😊.. Believe it or not this wonderful woman is also my manager.πŸ™ˆan yes she tells me off when I need it lol but that's very rare haha.. Anyway this is me an the lady in question 
Elaine is on the left her blog is www.cakecoffeecraft.blogspot.com well worth a visit .. I was a little run down recently so elaine bought me these goodies to cheer me up 
I just wanna say a huge thanks to elaine for being the best I just hope that everyone has a friend as special as mine .huge hugs  Maria xx

2 comments:

  1. Maria what a lovely post. That made me cry. Don't think I've ever read something as touching, and everyone should know what a truly wonderful friend you are. You have to listen to me moan everyday. Love you buddy xx

    ReplyDelete